Winter Passion Other than Cooking

When I am not engaging in the daily grind of work or spending my usual time in the kitchen (or on this cooking blog), I like to engage in my two favorite sports, golf and ice hockey. Living in Chicago I am fortunate enough to have several local parks within the city and in the surrounding suburbs that are great places for outdoor skating in the winter. Last year I introduced the sport of skating (and hockey) to my six year old and plan on doing the same with my little two and half year old this winter. The excitement of teaching these kids the fun wiinter sport encouraged me to write a lens about Chicago skating rink directory covering ten quality outdoor rinks in the area. For those that reside in the area or plan on visiting the Chicago area during the winter, I highly recommend you check out my new site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liver Dumpling Soup - Bohemian Style

London Broil With Bordelaise Sauce

Smažené žampióny: Czech Fried Mushrooms