Pondering Mole Sauces


I'm not even going to pretend that I know the secret to an authentic mole sauce recipe.  I have perused many recipes and have transformed them into something that suits my taste.

Top mole recipes:
Thick and flavorful, by AllRecipes
Dark and rich, by Nick via Macheesmo
Nice and comparatively simple, by EatingWell
Interesting flavors and a bit different by Juliann Esquivel via Just A Pinch

As you can see, there are so many different ways to make a mole.  My absolute favorites always feature chocolate or cocoa though!  Give a recipe a try if you have some time, or invent your own version!

I've served my chicken mole in small white corn tortillas, as I cannot get enough of the flavor and texture they bring to my tacos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liver Dumpling Soup - Bohemian Style

London Broil With Bordelaise Sauce

Smažené žampióny: Czech Fried Mushrooms