Sriracha Cream Sauce



This recipe has been so enjoyed in our house I thought it warranted it's own post!  Sriracha cream sauce is good on almost anything.  A dip for chicken, a sauce for fried fish tacos, a sauce for salmon, a mayo-replacement in a sandwich, or as a salad cream, it's all good!  It is extremely versatile and makes almost anything extra-delicious!!  This recipe is made from an amalgamation of sriracha sauces I've found online.  This.  This one is the magic one.


Yield: Approximately 1 1/2 cups sauce

You will need:
1 cup mayonnaise (light is fine)
1/3 cup condensed milk (again, light is fine)
3 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce

Simply whisk all ingredients together and serve.  I bottle mine so that I have it on hand when I get a craving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liver Dumpling Soup - Bohemian Style

London Broil With Bordelaise Sauce

Smažené žampióny: Czech Fried Mushrooms